Faster. Lower cost. More secure.
Metrics is the cloud platform engineers choose to run simulations.
Number of hours to complete simulations.
Number of Parallel Metrics Simulations
Parallel Simulation Acceleration
Actual Results from a Metrics User
- With Metrics you have the ability to utilize the unlimited scaling in the cloud. Your regression tests complete in a fraction of the time it takes with traditional EDA simulators … automatically. Let’s go!
- Users have the flexibility to choose different hardware configurations and the number of parallel simulations to meet their verification workload. One size doesn’t fit all … with Metrics you can select the right size hardware with the right number of simulations running in parallel. It’s the power of the cloud!
- Users can react quickly when they’re at the end of an ASIC design cycle and critically need additional simulation capability. With Metrics there are no short-term simulation licenses to buy and install, no time is wasted provisioning a cloud configuration, and your budget won’t be busted by paying exorbitant prices to traditional EDA vendors. Just get your RTL verified… faster!
The Metrics Cloud Platform
- Unlimited scalability enables EDA workloads to execute faster in parallel
- Pay-by-the-minute pricing model for the most cost-effective EDA solution
- Data warehousing eliminates the need for time consuming & expensive data downloads
- Elastic storage ensures EDA workloads always have enough memory to complete
Metrics Provides Three Key Benefits
Now you can take advantage of the massive parallel computing capability in the cloud to accelerate EDA workloads such as regression tests
Flexibility to use the optimal compute HW and as many EDA licenses as you require
Metrics SaaS implementation doesn’t require long and expensive data downloads
Metrics pay-by-the-minute pricing requires no upfront or long-term purchase … simply pay for the resources used
Discounts are automatically awarded with increased usage or can be earned in advance with a Price-Lock guarantee
Flexibility to immediatley change your EDA spend based on new business conditions
Cloud-security is far superior to on-premise datacenters
Flexibility to deploy options like Single Sign On (SSO), isolated virtual compute clusters, and multi-layered encryption security technologies and processes
Regular verification of security, privacy, and compliance controls
What is the Industry Saying?
Which Best Describes You:
Metrics would like to Introduce you to its Customer Experience (mCX) team.
This highly experienced team of experts are here to help ensure you have a great experience with the Metrics Cloud Platform. They will work with you from evaluation to production to make sure you are successful. To get started simply click “Talk To An Expert”, complete the form and one of our engineers will contact you.