The Metrics Cloud Platform
A SaaS Cloud Computing Environment for EDA
Number of hours to complete simulations
Number of Parallel Metrics Simulations
Parallel Simulation Acceleration
Actual Results from a Metrics User
- With Metrics you have the ability to utilize the unlimited scaling in the cloud. Your regression tests complete in a fraction of the time it takes with traditional EDA simulators … automatically. Let’s go!
- Users have the flexibility to choose different hardware configurations and the number of parallel simulations to meet their verification workload. One size doesn’t fit all … with Metrics you can select the right size hardware with the right number of simulations running in parallel. It’s the power of the cloud!
- Users can react quickly when they’re at the end of a FPGA or ASIC design cycle and critically need additional simulation capability. With Metrics there are no short-term simulation licenses to buy and install, no time is wasted provisioning a cloud configuration, and your budget won’t be busted by paying exorbitant prices to traditional EDA vendors. Just get your RTL verified… faster!
- Integrate custom software elements into the Metrics Cloud Platform.
- Robust REST interface for building or integrating applications.
- Open and customizable hosting via container-based approach.
- Support for simple scripts and more complex applications.
Metrics Platform GUI
- Convenient user interface for direct access to the Metrics Cloud Platform.
- Viewers are available for analyzing simulation waveforms, reviewing test & coverage results, and inspecting simulation log files
Metrics Management Console
Console for administrating user accounts, projects, and managing costs.
- Platform Access
Users & projects can only be added/removed
by Admins to prevent unwanted usage.
- Resource Limitations
Limits can be set for user accounts and projects
to prevent over usage.
- Consumption Management
Admins can view usage in real-time and
set consumption limits/quotas/alerts.
- Customizable – based on industry standard JSON and YAML formats.
- Flexible – able to integrate custom software elements into our platform.
- Automated – enables an orchestrated and repeatable pattern of activity.
- Reproducible – any workflow run on Metrics can be re-created at any time.
Standards – support for best practices such as continuous integration, Github integrations, and git-based workflows.
Metrics Cloud Simulator
- Fully compliant to SystemVerilog IEEE 1800-2012 LRM.
- Supports all SystemVerilog RTL and testbench code including UVM.
- Scalable cloud computing guarantees unlimited parallel job execution.
- Immediately available for every authorized team member, even during periods of peak demand.
* Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis are planned future products.
Metrics Data Warehouse
- All EDA artifacts and simulation results remain in the cloud.
- Metrics policies ensure secure, fast, and cost-effective storage.
- Avoids expensive and time-consuming data downloads.
- Microsoft Azure has invested over $1B in security R&D and 3,500 cybersecurity experts.
- Google Cloud has more than a $2B yearly budget for cloud security.
- Compare that to what your company spends on security for your datacenters.
- Investments in cloud security will only continue to increase.
Metrics would like to Introduce you to its customer experience (CX) team.
This highly experienced team of experts are here to help ensure you have a great experience with the Metrics Cloud Platform. They will work with you from evaluation to production to make sure you are successful. To get started simply click “Talk To An Expert”, complete the form and one of our engineers will contact you.