The Metrics Cloud Platform
A SaaS Cloud Computing Environment for EDA
Number of hours to complete simulations
Number of Parallel Metrics Simulations
Parallel Simulation Acceleration
Actual Results from a Metrics User
- With Metrics you have the ability to utilize the unlimited scaling in the cloud. Your regression tests complete in a fraction of the time it takes with traditional EDA simulators … automatically. Let’s go!
- Users have the flexibility to choose different hardware configurations and the number of parallel simulations to meet their verification workload. One size doesn’t fit all … with Metrics you can select the right size hardware with the right number of simulations running in parallel. It’s the power of the cloud!
- Users can react quickly when they’re at the end of a FPGA or ASIC design cycle and critically need additional simulation capability. With Metrics there are no short-term simulation licenses to buy and install, no time is wasted provisioning a cloud configuration, and your budget won’t be busted by paying exorbitant prices to traditional EDA vendors. Just get your RTL verified… faster!
- Integrate custom software elements into the Metrics Cloud Platform.
- Robust REST interface for building or integrating applications.
- Open and customizable hosting via container-based approach.
- Support for simple scripts and more complex applications.
Metrics Platform GUI
- Convenient user interface for direct access to the Metrics Cloud Platform.
- Viewers are available for analyzing simulation waveforms, reviewing test & coverage results, and inspecting simulation log files
Metrics Management Console
Console for administrating user accounts, projects, and managing costs.
- Platform Access
Users & projects can only be added/removed
by Admins to prevent unwanted usage.
- Resource Limitations
Limits can be set for user accounts and projects
to prevent over usage.
- Consumption Management
Admins can view usage in real-time and
set consumption limits/quotas/alerts.
- Customizable – based on industry standard JSON and YAML formats.
- Flexible – able to integrate custom software elements into our platform.
- Automated – enables an orchestrated and repeatable pattern of activity.
- Reproducible – any workflow run on Metrics can be re-created at any time.
Standards – support for best practices such as continuous integration, Github integrations, and git-based workflows.
Metrics Cloud Simulator
- Fully compliant to SystemVerilog IEEE 1800-2012 LRM.
- Supports all SystemVerilog RTL and testbench code including UVM.
- Scalable cloud computing guarantees unlimited parallel job execution.
- Immediately available for every authorized team member, even during periods of peak demand.
* Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis are planned future products.
Metrics Data Warehouse
- All EDA artifacts and simulation results remain in the cloud.
- Metrics policies ensure secure, fast, and cost-effective storage.
- Avoids expensive and time-consuming data downloads.
- Microsoft Azure has invested over $1B in security R&D and 3,500 cybersecurity experts.
- Google Cloud has more than a $2B yearly budget for cloud security.
- Compare that to what your company spends on security for your datacenters.
- Investments in cloud security will only continue to increase.