DSim Cloud - Early Access
Simulation as a Service offering for GOWIN Customers
Simulate RTL. No licenses. No limitations.
Welcome GOWIN Designers!
Introducing DSim Cloud – the ONLY Cloud-Native Simulator
Metrics is excited to offer you exclusive early access to DSim Cloud, the first and only cloud-native, full feature SystemVerilog and VHDL Simulator.
DSim Cloud combines the power of the Cloud with our feature rich, high performance simulator, DSim. DSim Cloud is simply the best FPGA simulation solution in the world today.
Watch the full getting started video below.
So Why DSim Cloud?
The most affordable simulator in the market
- No upfront license fees
- Pay by the minute – free for GOWIN early access users until Jan 31, 2023
Extremely easy to use
- Get up and running in less than 30 minutes
- Fits into your own environment
Same features and performance as the simulators provided by Cadence and Synopsys
No limit to the number of simulations running at the same time – pay only what you use
- No need to buy new hardware or licenses ever again
DSim Feature List
- Fully Featured
- Verilog and SystemVerilog LRM Compliant
- Gate-level timing and SDF
- Modern architecture: LLVM-based
- Competitive performance with EDA vendors
- Verification ready
- UVM, Constraint solver
- SystemVerilog assertions (SVA)
- Code and functional coverage
- Easy Integration
- PLI and DPI support
- IEEE 1735 Encryption
- Simulate encrypted IP from other vendors
- Encrypt your own code
- VHDL 1993 and 2008
- Mixed SV and VHDL
Early Access Program Information
GOWIN and Metrics are partnering to provide GOWIN customers with world class simulation capabilities in the Cloud. As part of the early access program, a limited number of GOWIN customers will be given free usage of DSim Cloud. The perks include:
- Free access to Simulation as a Service until Jan 31, 2023; after that we will review the program and provide next steps
- No restrictions on simulation features; however, users will be limited to 1 active workspace
- Support to get you up and running
- Regular access to Metrics engineers for questions/feedback
- Extremely attractive pricing once EA program is complete
Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Metrics was founded in 2017 and is led by an experienced group of EDA and business executives including one of the pioneers of EDA, Joe Costello, Metrics aims to disrupt the EDA industry by providing a next generation of tools that leverage the strength and capabilities of modern technologies and the cloud to provide a new level of service and flexibility for the EDA market.
Founded in 2014, Gowin Semiconductor Corp., headquartered with major R&D in China, has the vision to accelerate customer innovation world wide with our programmable solutions. We focus on optimizing our products and removing barriers for customers using programmable logic devices. Our commitment to technology and quality enables customers to reduce the total cost of ownership from using FPGA on their production boards. Our offerings include a broad portfolio of programmable logic devices, design software, intellectual property (IP) cores, reference designs, and development kits. We strive to serve customers in the consumer, industrial, communication, medical, and automotive markets worldwide.